Inspired by the Qix/Xonix/Jezzball/Zolyx style of games, Trappy Pixel is a fast-paced retro arcade game written in Godot that is both challenging and highly addictive.
- Challenging and addictive gameplay
- 1 and 2 player(alt) game modes
- 4 difficulty levels
- High score table for each difficulty level
- Cool retro gfx and sound effects
- Playable online
- Windows, Mac and Linux downloadable versions
The evil pixels have stolen all the colour from Trappy's world! Help him retrieve it all by filling 75% of each level to progress.
Each level has a 90 second time limit. If you run out of time, more enemy pixels are spawned making your job harder!
Use "Reverse" power-ups to reverse the direction of the enemy pixels.
Try to fill each level to a high percentage to get more bonus points. Can you get 99% filled for a "perfect" level!? (legend has is that this is only possible on the earlier levels!) The way to get a higher fill percentage is to try to trap the enemy pixels into small spaces.
Use arrow keys and SPACE/Control. Also supports gamepads.
- Html 5 and Mac versions released14 days ago